- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Rinse the asparagus and snap off the tough ends.
3. Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, then toss to coat.
4. Roast in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until tender-crisp.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with lemon zest, lemon juice, and grated Parmesan cheese.
6. Serve hot or at room temperature as a side dish or appetizer. Enjoy!