Emile Henry Artisan Deep Ruffled Pie Dish
The rustic charm of kitchen ceramics in an Emile Henry 1850s catalog provided the inspiration for the French company's Artisan series of bakeware. Each pie dish is shaped from Burgundian clay, which absorbs, distributes and retains heat evenly, so pies bake and brown to perfection. The dish's generous proportions, added depth and scalloped rim make it ideal for baking deep-dish fruit and savory pies that will be served at the table.
- Burgundian clay heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning.
- Ceramic retains heat exceptionally well, so it's ideal for keeping food warm at the table.
- 2 1/2"-high ruffled sides accommodate deep-dish pies.
- Vibrant exterior for a beautiful oven-to-table presentation.
- Durable, hand-applied glaze will not chip, crack or craze over time.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Microwavable; oven, freezer, broiler and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in France.
- (available at Williams-Sonoma.com)