Add a personalized touch to any picnic or party with a monogrammed slate serving tray fitted with industrial metal handles.
Inspired by floral motifs on a custom ODLR gown, this mug reflects the legendary designer's Dominican heritage with a theme of tropical coral blooms. Perfect for everyday dining or a striking display, this hand-painted piece lends a vibrant touch to your table. Crafted in Portugal of fine porcelain, each piece of the collection features a unique variation of the botanical pattern for eclectic and elegant layering.
Beautiful retro aesthetics meet high-powered contemporary performance in a die-cast, powder-coated steel kettle decorated with colorful Sicilian motifs. This kettle makes it a breeze to heat water for tea, oatmeal and more. Featuring a 360° swivel base and easy-to-read water-level indicators, the kettle shuts off automatically when water reaches a boiling point, when the jug is lifted from the base or when it's empty. A soft-opening lid prevents the sudden release of steam.
- 9" x 7" x 10"; 39" cord length
- Jug holds 7 cups/1.7 liters
- 3.5 lb.
- 120V rating; 60Hz frequency; 1500W power
- 360° swivel base
- Nema plug; built-in cord wrap
- Auto shut-off at 100°C/212°F or when water is not detected
- Soft-opening lid
- Double water-indication cups/liters
- Concealed heating element
- Antislip feet
- Powder-coated stainless steel body; chrome base and handle; stainless steel ball-lever knob, spout and removable limescale filter
This state-of-the art machine has a professional-style foam frother and one-touch cappuccino function for the perfect latte, macchiato, cappuccino and more. An innovative Pulse Extraction Process brings out unrivaled flavor.
- 17 1/4" x 11" x 13 1/2"
- 22 lb.
- Four brewing functions
- CLEARYL water filter has RFID technology for automatic detection
- Interchangeable milk spout ensures maximum hygiene
- Front buttons and a modern TFT color display make operation easy
- Smart connection via JURA coffee app (sold separately)
- Stainless steel/aluminum/ABS
- Made in Switzerland
Designed in Italy, this Lagostina cookware set marries the traditional beauty of hammered copper with sleek, contemporary stainless steel. Triple-layer construction produces even heat for simmering risotto and sauces, pan-frying, boiling pasta and slow-braising meats and stews.
Hot cocoa is not only what's warm during the colder months, it's also trendy. I think hot cocoa should be enjoyed with marshmallows, of course. I love the personalized marshmallows from Williams-sonoma.com. Make a steaming hot cup of cocoa using traditional methods if you'd like but make sure to add a personal touch with your marshmallows. Try Marshmallow Alphabets from Williams-sonoma.com.
This Emile Henry ruffled heart dish is generously sized and shaped from Burgundian clay. The premium clay absorbs, distributes and retains heat evenly, so savory dishes and sweet desserts brown to perfection. Inspired by vintage French bakeware, the graceful ruffled edge on the dish is based on a century-old ceramist's technique—updated to simplify cutting and removing a tidy portion.