Rope trim and crown-embossed buttons reinforce the military inspiration behind this refined double-breasted cape crafted in a neturally hued wool blend.
Creative director Natacha Ramsay-Levi reimagines the riding cape with this fluttery virgin-wool piece bordered by camel-hued stripes.
Bold color blocking in a duo of classic, neutral hues makes this oversized cape versatile enough to pair with a variety of ensembles. The cashmere-kissed design is finished with deep arm slits and a single closure at the neckline to allow for a loose, easy drape over layers.
Spring 2016 Trends: Bohemian
A bold geometric-inspired design reverses to a multicolored static pattern on a cozy cape made from lightweight merino wool. A front snap closure secures this versatile cool-weather look.
Double-Breasted Cape Coat, Gray:
- Chloe oversized felt cape coat.
- Peak lapels; double-breasted front.
- Front button closure.
- Long-Sleeve Asymmetric Button-Front Dress, Ivory:
- Chloe light cady mini dress.
- Funnel neckline.
- Long sleeves.
- Fitted bodice; asymmetric button front.
- Arched seam at natural waist; slight pleating.
- Yoked back; slight pleating.
- Hem falls above the knee.