In the world of French art de vivre, Bernardaud is considered the symbol of elite refinement and luxury. A porcelain creation signed by Bernardaud is always appreciated and recognized the world over. Bernardaud artisans use the same technique of hand-sculpting fine, bisque porcelain that was first demonstrated by French artist Paul de Bourgoing in 1828. The glow of a candle shines through the raised and carved surface to contrast light against shadow, revealing a richly detailed design.
This stunning, generously sized crystal vase was made just for Bloomingdale's. Its bold, sculptural silhouette makes a dramatic home to fresh flowers and other display objects.
A personal beverage system company that has revolutionized the way consumers create and enjoy beverages, today announced the launch of the Keurig® KOLD™ system, the first beverage system that allows consumers to freshly make cold sparkling and still beverages at home at the push of a button, including beloved favorites from The Coca-Cola Company and Dr Pepper Snapple Group.
For the first time consumers will be able to actually make a Coca-Cola® or a Dr Pepper® on their kitchen counter. The Keurig® KOLD™ system encourages choice and discovery, including new and exciting exclusive beverage brands from categories including craft and fountain-style sodas, zero- and low-calorie flavored seltzers and waters, sports hydration drinks, iced teas and – coming soon – cocktail mixers.
Beginning today, the new Keurig® KOLD™ system is available to order on Keurig.com and will be sold at select retailers both online and in six cities beginning in October, including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles and New York.
From The Coca-Cola Company: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coke Zero®, Sprite®, Fanta®
- From the Dr Pepper Snapple Group: Dr Pepper®, Canada Dry®
- From Keurig:
- Seraphine™: Zero-calorie seltzers in Mediterranean fruit flavors including Passion Fruit and Persian Lime
- FLYTE™: Thirst-quenching sports hydration drinks, including Lemon Lime Launch, Red Rush and zero-calorie Overtime Orange
- Waterful™: Zero-calorie, lightly flavored and sweetened waters in flavors including Blissful Berry and Citrus Celebration
- Red Barn Craft Soda™: Naturally flavored craft soda made with pure cane sugar. Available varieties include Cane Cola, Root Beer and Zesty Lemon Lime
- Flynn’s Soda Shop™: Soda fountain classics including Orange Cream, Diet Orange Cream, Root Beer, Diet Root Beer and Vanilla Cream that taste as good as dessert
- Tierney’s Iced Tea™: Range of still, sparkling and diet iced teas. Available varieties include Diet Peach, Lemon Mint and Passion Fruit Raspberry.
- The Keurig® KOLD™ drinkmaker ($369.99 SRP) is available in either white or black, and comes with a set of two Keurig® KOLD™ drinkmaker glasses. The KOLD™ pods ($4.49-$4.99 SRP for a four-count box) along with additional drinkmaker accessories, such as storage carousels and a variety of specialty-designed glassware, are now available on www.keurig.com/KOLD.
These stylish Georg Jensen Flora vases are perfect for simplistic décor.
Designed by Mario Trimarchi and crafted from steel-colored epoxy resin
Wisdom begins in wonder. - Socrates
Hats are definitive style.
Here are a few felted wool Panama hats which are always timeless.
Here are a few fringe handbags that inspire the bohemian fashion trend.
The first known use of the word artistry was circa 1868.